The Kingdom Gospel- The relationship between the Gospel and discipleship. Colossians 1: 3-8
Passage: Colossians 1:3–1:8
We look at The Kingdom Gospel and the relationship of The Gospel and Discipleship. We will look at the five prevalent incomplete gospels taught in most American churches contrasted with the complete Kingdom Gospel given in Scripture.
Main Scripture: Colossian 1:3-8
Questions for further discussion
- What form of the Gospel as taught today would you say you have historically held to?
- What are the implications of believing the full Kingdom Gospel?
- Why is the joyful life of truly experiencing the relationship with our God promised in Scripture rooted in the Kingdom Gospel?
- Are our lives lived in faith totally separated from the Gospel?
- Are our lives lived in faith a response to the Gospel?
- Are our lives lived in faith an expression of the Gospel?
- What step of obedience do you need to take today for your life to reflect these Truths?
Link to Personal Study Guide HERE
More in Stand Alone Sermons
May 31, 2020God's Response to Racism- Micah 6:8
March 15, 2020Community is not a Commodity- 1 Corinthians 12:12-26
January 19, 2020The Why Of Church Planting- Bob Rowley