A Prayer that Leads to Life - Heath Haynes- 3.25.18
Passage: Acts 2:42–2:43
What is the common element of every major revival in history? How do we, as a community, use prayer for revival.
Scripture Texts: Acts 1:14, Acts 2:1, Acts 2:42-43, Acts 4:27-29, Exodus 33:1-6, Exodus 33:13-16
Question for further study
- When you hear the word "revivial", what comes to mind?
- Do you feel there is a need for revival in our/the Church today?
- What was your main take-away from todays sermon? Who can you share that with?
- What does these verses teach about the Character/person of God?
- What do these verses teach you about yourself/mankind?
- In what ways do you need to respond in obedience to the teaching in these verses?
More in Stand Alone Sermons
May 31, 2020God's Response to Racism- Micah 6:8
March 15, 2020Community is not a Commodity- 1 Corinthians 12:12-26
January 19, 2020The Why Of Church Planting- Bob Rowley