Vision Sunday- January 2017 - The Great Commission
Passage: Matthew 28:18–28:20
We have Vision Sunday twice a year- in January and September. We will be teaching from the Great Commission in Matthew 28:18-20.
Sermon Text: Matthew 28:18-20
We Commit to a Journey of Transformation Together Toward Jesus for the Glory of God.
Core Values. Scripture associated with each linked HERE
TOGETHER IN BIBLICAL COMMUNITY
MISSIONAL TO THE COMMUNITY
LIVING UNDER BIBLICAL AUTHORITY
LIVING IN BIBLICAL FREEDOM
COMMITTED TO MULTIPLYING DISCIPLES AND CHURCHES
Question for further discussion
- What are some of the unique characteristics of our community? Strengths? Needs
- What are some of the unique strengths of our church community?
- Where do the needs of the community we live in and strengths our church family meet?
- What are some of the challenges that keep us all from engaging the mission of reaching the world and building up the Church?
- How can we help each other in these challenges?
- Who is serving consistently somewhere in our community?
- How is it we can best reach our neighbors?
- How do we go about reaching those not coming to us?